What are Performance Series
Performance Series Rubber Washers are 1/8" thickness, 2 Ply Nylon Reinforced 70 Durometer (Shore A), oil and abrasion resistant rubber washers. Our Performance Series washers are ultra durable and made to withstand crushing and splitting using an embedded 2 ply nylon mesh and can be stacked to achieve additional thickness if desired.
It is the sole responsibility of our customers to determine the suitability of any application for any of our rubber products!
Typical Neoprene Properties:
- Neoprene possesses good chemical stability and flexibility over a wide range of temperatures and is also resistant to oil, heat, light and oxidation.
- Good to excellent abrasion resistance.
- Neoprene is moderately resistant to ozone.
- Neoprene is moderately resistant to ultraviolet light.
- Neoprene is resistant to weather, water, oils, greases and solvents.
- Neoprene is a popular choice for variety of applications.
This is not a comprehensive list of properties and we recommend you do additional research for more complex or specific applications!
- General Purpose Rubber Washers.
- Performance Series washers are ideal for Police, Fire and Emergency vehicle installations.
- Gaskets and Seals.
- Automotive, Motorcycle and Transportation.
- Vibration Suppression.
- Counters and Spacing.
- RC and Remote Control Vehicles.