What are Endeavor Series Rubber Washers?
Endeavor Series Rubber Washers are 1/16" thickness, 60 Durometer (Shore A), industry standard, oil and abrasion resistant rubber washers. Our Endeavor Series Neoprene rubber washers are durable, oil resistant, abrasion resistant and are die cut to precise dimensions using Neoprene rolls or sheet.
It is the sole responsibility of our customers to determine the suitability of any application for any of our rubber products!
Typical Neoprene Properties:
- Neoprene possesses good chemical stability and flexibility over a wide range of temperatures and is also resistant to oil, heat, light and oxidation.
- Good to excellent abrasion resistance
- Neoprene is moderately resistant to ozone
- Neoprene is moderately resistant to ultraviolet light
- Neoprene is resistant to weather, water, oils, greases and solvents.
- Neoprene is a popular choice for variety of applications.
This is not a comprehensive list of properties and we recommend you do additional research for more complex or specific applications!
- General Purpose Rubber Washers
- Gaskets and Seals
- Automotive, Motorcycle and Transportation
- Vibration Suppression
- Counters and Spacing
- RC and Remote Control Vehicles